What to find on this site?
First of all welcome here! I d hope that yu’ll find some interesting informations while navigating through these pages. By going to the Research tab, you will find out more about what questions I am exploring. Clicking on the Publication tab, you will end up with a more-or-less updated list of publications. For the non-reseacher out there, publications are the crux of scientific work. When two researchers speak together, 50% of the time they talk about their paper. Finally, here you may also find my Blog where I talk about:
- R: best stat software in the world,
- Statistics: equivalent to data juggling,
- Ecology: how all organisms on this planet are connected and,
- Academia: this weird working place where weird people try to do science.
Where is biologyforfun.wordpress?
Just head over to the Blog tab, feel free to leave out some comments or suggestions.
A short CV
- 2019 - : Researcher at the Thünen Institut for Biodiversity in Braunschweig (DE)
- 2017 - 2019: PostDoc at the university of Gent (BE)
- 2013 - 2017: PhD at the Technical University of Munich (DE)
- 2011 - 2013: Master in Science at the University of Bonn (DE) and Montpellier (FR)
- 2008 - 2011: Bachelor of Science at the university of Strasbourg (FR) and Leeds (UK)